Casa de Karma
Casa de Karma
Built on four contiguous lots, this sprawling 11,000-square-foot Mediterranean-style home is an architectural masterpiece. Surround yourself in every imaginable luxury as you listen to the calming ocean waves and enjoy breathtaking poolside and ocean views from every room. Located in the gated Pedregal community, Casa de Karma is the perfect place to pamper yourself on your next vacation. Casa de Karma is a single-story, 6 bedrooms, 7.5-bath estate with indoor and outdoor living space. The great room boasts 15-foot beamed ceilings, a large stone fireplace, and an 80-inch TV for your viewing pleasure. The professional culinary kitchen is very spacious and well equipped and has an adjoining chef’s kitchen for prepping or seamless entertaining. Right off the kitchen is the dining area that accommodates 14 or you can also enjoy outdoor dining on the pool patio accommodating 18. Casa de Karma’s outdoor living space is an adult’s playground. Boasting great ocean views, the Olympic size swimming pool has multiple beach entrances, an island for sunbathing, and a large swim-up bar to keep the cocktails flowing throughout the day. At sunset, it is best to wind down and relax at the wine and cheese area overlooking the bocce ball court and the best sunsets in Cabo. Come nightfall, you can curl up and keep warm at one of the three large fire pits/places scattered throughout the backyard.
- Ocean view master bedroom: California king with private bath, soaking tub, outdoor shower and ocean view terrace.
- Master bedroom 2: California king with private bath, soaking tub and poolside terrace.
- Bungalow 1: California king with private bath and poolside terrace.
- Bungalow 2: California king with private bath and poolside terrace.
- Casita: california king, pull-out queen sofa bed, private bath and refreshment center.
- Kids Quarter: 2 double beds with a private bath.